White Pomfret / வெள்ளை வாவல்
Rs.120 – Rs.250
Pomfret fishes are high in fat content, provides calcium, vitamins A and D, and BÂvitamins, including Vitamin B12. Increased Vitamin B12 makes it important for the nervous system. It also contains good amount of iodine, critical for the thyroid gland. Thus Pomfret is good for eyesight and healthy hair and skin.
- Additional information
Cola/ கோலா0 out of 5
Excellent source of healthy, extra lean protein and omega-3 fatty acids and rich in niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, phosphorus, and selenium, while being low in saturated fat and low in sodium. Good dietary cure for constipation with diuretic properties too, making it beneficial for those with urinary inflammations.
Squid Rings and Tentacles / கனவா மீன்0 out of 5
Kanava fish has several health benefits:
- It is extremely rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.
- It is rich in many nutrients and vitamins.
- Squid contains zinc and manganese among other things.
The various benefits of kanava fish make it an excellent food to add to your diet.
Sankara/ சங்கரா0 out of 5
Sankara Fish Benefits
Sankara meen has numerous health benefits
- Sankara Fish contains many critical vitamins and minerals
- Sankara fish reduces the levels of cholesterol levels in the blood
- Sankara fish contains nutrients like Omega-3 fatty acids and selenium
- Sankara fish is rich in calcium, potassium and phosphorus that is good for bone and teeth
- Sankara meen contains vitamins such as A, B Complex, D, C
- Sankara fish has low-fat contents
- Sankara fish is good for brain health
Squid fish/கடம்பா மீன்0 out of 5
Trevally / பாறை0 out of 5
Paarai/Parai is a fleshy and tasty seawater fish available throughout the Indian coastal waters and Pacific Oceans. It is also known as Malabar King Fish. It is part of the staple fish basket. October to February is the peak season. Paarai meen comes under the big fish category. The bones of Paarai meen can be easily removed, which is good for children. The colour of the Parai fish is usually a silver overlain by a bluish-grey on the upper side and silvery white on the underside of the fish. It has a single small black spot on the upper margin. Typically, Paarai fish curry and Paarai fish fry are popular delicacy in Tamil Nadu.
Prawn / இறால்0 out of 5
PRAWNS have high protein content and they belong to the shell fish family. Various species of prawns are
Available which are varying in size also. Sizes are normally referred to in counts of 10/20/30/50/100 etc. per kg.Distinct taste and structure of prawns are preferred by all fish eaters. It lends itself to various types of preparation including prawn curry, prawn fry, prawn biryani etc.
Indian Salmon / காலா0 out of 5Kaala Fish Benefits
- Kaala fish helps to decrease the levels of cholesterol.
- Kaala fish is rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Kaala fish is good in the fight against kidney cancer.
- Kaala fish improves eyesight.
- Kaala fish promotes weight loss.
- Kaala fish helps to gain muscle growth.
- Kaala fish is rich in vitamins and proteins.
Icing Fish / கடல் விறால்0 out of 5
It has good source of Omega 3 and provides the recommended dietary allowance and saturated fat. It contains low fat Protein source (about 19 grams per serving) with high riboflavin and Vitamin B6 nutrients with Low cholesterol content.
Boneless (cat fish)0 out of 5
Catfish is low in calories and packed with lean protein, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals. It’s particularly rich in heart-healthy omega-3 fats and vitamin B12. It can be a healthy addition to any meal, though deep frying adds far more calories and fat than dry heat cooking methods like baking or broiling.
Indian Mackeral / அயிலை மீன்0 out of 5
Mackerel or bangada is good for health as it prevents heart diseases, diabetes and dementia to name a few. Mackerel, known as bangada in hindi, is one of the most widely consumed fish variety in India.