Rs.280 – Rs.480
The fat content of Koduva meen is quite low. It is also a good source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which help keep cholesterol levels in check. Omega-3 fatty acids are also linked to good heart and brain health. Protein which is necessary for growth and development is abundant in Barramundi or Koduva.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Indian Mackeral / அயிலை மீன்0 out of 5
Mackerel or bangada is good for health as it prevents heart diseases, diabetes and dementia to name a few. Mackerel, known as bangada in hindi, is one of the most widely consumed fish variety in India.
Indian Salmon / காலா0 out of 5Kaala Fish Benefits
- Kaala fish helps to decrease the levels of cholesterol.
- Kaala fish is rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Kaala fish is good in the fight against kidney cancer.
- Kaala fish improves eyesight.
- Kaala fish promotes weight loss.
- Kaala fish helps to gain muscle growth.
- Kaala fish is rich in vitamins and proteins.
Emperor / விலை மீன்0 out of 5Vilai Meen Benefits
- Vilai Meen (Emperor) has high content of proteins and phosphorus.
- Vilai Meen (Emperor) is a very low calorie fish.
- Vilai Meen (Emperor) is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Vilai Meen (Emperor) helps in brain development that regulates blood pressure.
Black Pomfret / கருப்பு வாவல்0 out of 5
Benefits of Pomfret Fish
- Pomfret fish improves heart health because it contains omega-3 fatty acids. It also reduces blood pressure by reducing cholesterol levels in the blood. Both EPA and DHA are responsible for balancing the workload mechanism of the heart and increases heart efficiency.
- Pomfrets are highly popular among the weight loss freaks as it is high in protein and low in fats which is the best-required diet for weight loss process.
- Those consuming regular pomfrets in their diet, seem to be healthier and more immune comparatively those who never take fish in their diet. This is because it contains many minerals like selenium, zinc, phosphorus, iron, sodium, calcium which are related to strengthening immune power by increasing the metabolic process.
- Moreover, pomfret fish also helps in reducing stress and increases memory power. It also plays role in balancing insulin levels in the blood which ultimately helps diabetes patients.
Prawn / இறால்0 out of 5
PRAWNS have high protein content and they belong to the shell fish family. Various species of prawns are
Available which are varying in size also. Sizes are normally referred to in counts of 10/20/30/50/100 etc. per kg.Distinct taste and structure of prawns are preferred by all fish eaters. It lends itself to various types of preparation including prawn curry, prawn fry, prawn biryani etc.
Sankara/ சங்கரா0 out of 5
Sankara Fish Benefits
Sankara meen has numerous health benefits
- Sankara Fish contains many critical vitamins and minerals
- Sankara fish reduces the levels of cholesterol levels in the blood
- Sankara fish contains nutrients like Omega-3 fatty acids and selenium
- Sankara fish is rich in calcium, potassium and phosphorus that is good for bone and teeth
- Sankara meen contains vitamins such as A, B Complex, D, C
- Sankara fish has low-fat contents
- Sankara fish is good for brain health
White Pomfret / வெள்ளை வாவல்0 out of 5
Pomfret fishes are high in fat content, provides calcium, vitamins A and D, and BÂvitamins, including Vitamin B12. Increased Vitamin B12 makes it important for the nervous system. It also contains good amount of iodine, critical for the thyroid gland. Thus Pomfret is good for eyesight and healthy hair and skin.
Boneless (cat fish)0 out of 5
Catfish is low in calories and packed with lean protein, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals. It’s particularly rich in heart-healthy omega-3 fats and vitamin B12. It can be a healthy addition to any meal, though deep frying adds far more calories and fat than dry heat cooking methods like baking or broiling.
Shark/சுறா0 out of 5
Sura Fish Benefits
The Health Benefits of Sura meen are endless
- Sura fish increases the secretion of the breast milk
- Sura fish is rich in proteins and other nutritious elements
- Sura fish reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes
- Sura fish is good for health and beauty of skin
- Sura fish contains proteins, vitamin D
- Sura fish is a great source of vitamin B12, selenium
- Sura fish contains Omega-3 fatty acids and iodine
- Sura fish boost the health of brain
Lady fish / கிலங்கன்0 out of 5The ladyfish has high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, proteins, iodine, and vitamin D.
Kalan Fish: Nutritional Benefits
- The fish is low in fat, making it the ideal fish for a low-fat diet.
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids contribute to heart health.
- High levels of protein are key to muscle-building and bone health.