Prawn / இறால்
Rs.210 – Rs.420
PRAWNS have high protein content and they belong to the shell fish family. Various species of prawns are
Available which are varying in size also. Sizes are normally referred to in counts of 10/20/30/50/100 etc. per kg.Distinct taste and structure of prawns are preferred by all fish eaters. It lends itself to various types of preparation including prawn curry, prawn fry, prawn biryani etc.
- Additional information
Indian Mackeral / அயிலை மீன்0 out of 5
Mackerel or bangada is good for health as it prevents heart diseases, diabetes and dementia to name a few. Mackerel, known as bangada in hindi, is one of the most widely consumed fish variety in India.
Trevally / பாறை0 out of 5
Paarai/Parai is a fleshy and tasty seawater fish available throughout the Indian coastal waters and Pacific Oceans. It is also known as Malabar King Fish. It is part of the staple fish basket. October to February is the peak season. Paarai meen comes under the big fish category. The bones of Paarai meen can be easily removed, which is good for children. The colour of the Parai fish is usually a silver overlain by a bluish-grey on the upper side and silvery white on the underside of the fish. It has a single small black spot on the upper margin. Typically, Paarai fish curry and Paarai fish fry are popular delicacy in Tamil Nadu.
Shark/சுறா0 out of 5
Sura Fish Benefits
The Health Benefits of Sura meen are endless
- Sura fish increases the secretion of the breast milk
- Sura fish is rich in proteins and other nutritious elements
- Sura fish reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes
- Sura fish is good for health and beauty of skin
- Sura fish contains proteins, vitamin D
- Sura fish is a great source of vitamin B12, selenium
- Sura fish contains Omega-3 fatty acids and iodine
- Sura fish boost the health of brain
White Pomfret / வெள்ளை வாவல்0 out of 5
Pomfret fishes are high in fat content, provides calcium, vitamins A and D, and BÂvitamins, including Vitamin B12. Increased Vitamin B12 makes it important for the nervous system. It also contains good amount of iodine, critical for the thyroid gland. Thus Pomfret is good for eyesight and healthy hair and skin.
Seabass/ கொடுவா0 out of 5
The fat content of Koduva meen is quite low. It is also a good source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which help keep cholesterol levels in check. Omega-3 fatty acids are also linked to good heart and brain health. Protein which is necessary for growth and development is abundant in Barramundi or Koduva.
Boneless (cat fish)0 out of 5
Catfish is low in calories and packed with lean protein, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals. It’s particularly rich in heart-healthy omega-3 fats and vitamin B12. It can be a healthy addition to any meal, though deep frying adds far more calories and fat than dry heat cooking methods like baking or broiling.
Emperor / விலை மீன்0 out of 5Vilai Meen Benefits
- Vilai Meen (Emperor) has high content of proteins and phosphorus.
- Vilai Meen (Emperor) is a very low calorie fish.
- Vilai Meen (Emperor) is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Vilai Meen (Emperor) helps in brain development that regulates blood pressure.
Anchovy fish / நெத்திலி0 out of 5
Nethili Fish Benefits
Anchovy fish benefits are endless.
- Nethili fish is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- The bone of Neth1li is rich in calcium, which is good for our bones as well.
- Nethili helps with the reduction of bad cholesterol levels.
- Nethili prevents cardiovascular diseases and is good for people with heart ailments.
- Nethili contains protein, which is good for children. An average fish provides 9 gram of protein and only 55 calories.
- Nethili contains many minerals such as Selenium that is good for prevention of cancer.
- Nethili regulates blood pressure.
Squid Rings and Tentacles / கனவா மீன்0 out of 5
Kanava fish has several health benefits:
- It is extremely rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.
- It is rich in many nutrients and vitamins.
- Squid contains zinc and manganese among other things.
The various benefits of kanava fish make it an excellent food to add to your diet.
Black Pomfret / கருப்பு வாவல்0 out of 5
Benefits of Pomfret Fish
- Pomfret fish improves heart health because it contains omega-3 fatty acids. It also reduces blood pressure by reducing cholesterol levels in the blood. Both EPA and DHA are responsible for balancing the workload mechanism of the heart and increases heart efficiency.
- Pomfrets are highly popular among the weight loss freaks as it is high in protein and low in fats which is the best-required diet for weight loss process.
- Those consuming regular pomfrets in their diet, seem to be healthier and more immune comparatively those who never take fish in their diet. This is because it contains many minerals like selenium, zinc, phosphorus, iron, sodium, calcium which are related to strengthening immune power by increasing the metabolic process.
- Moreover, pomfret fish also helps in reducing stress and increases memory power. It also plays role in balancing insulin levels in the blood which ultimately helps diabetes patients.