- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Emperor / விலை மீன்0 out of 5Vilai Meen Benefits
- Vilai Meen (Emperor) has high content of proteins and phosphorus.
- Vilai Meen (Emperor) is a very low calorie fish.
- Vilai Meen (Emperor) is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Vilai Meen (Emperor) helps in brain development that regulates blood pressure.
Trevally / பாறை0 out of 5
Paarai/Parai is a fleshy and tasty seawater fish available throughout the Indian coastal waters and Pacific Oceans. It is also known as Malabar King Fish. It is part of the staple fish basket. October to February is the peak season. Paarai meen comes under the big fish category. The bones of Paarai meen can be easily removed, which is good for children. The colour of the Parai fish is usually a silver overlain by a bluish-grey on the upper side and silvery white on the underside of the fish. It has a single small black spot on the upper margin. Typically, Paarai fish curry and Paarai fish fry are popular delicacy in Tamil Nadu.
Cola/ கோலா0 out of 5
Excellent source of healthy, extra lean protein and omega-3 fatty acids and rich in niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, phosphorus, and selenium, while being low in saturated fat and low in sodium. Good dietary cure for constipation with diuretic properties too, making it beneficial for those with urinary inflammations.
Prawn / இறால்0 out of 5
PRAWNS have high protein content and they belong to the shell fish family. Various species of prawns are
Available which are varying in size also. Sizes are normally referred to in counts of 10/20/30/50/100 etc. per kg.Distinct taste and structure of prawns are preferred by all fish eaters. It lends itself to various types of preparation including prawn curry, prawn fry, prawn biryani etc.
Lady fish / கிலங்கன்0 out of 5The ladyfish has high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, proteins, iodine, and vitamin D.
Kalan Fish: Nutritional Benefits
- The fish is low in fat, making it the ideal fish for a low-fat diet.
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids contribute to heart health.
- High levels of protein are key to muscle-building and bone health.
Black Pomfret / கருப்பு வாவல்0 out of 5
Benefits of Pomfret Fish
- Pomfret fish improves heart health because it contains omega-3 fatty acids. It also reduces blood pressure by reducing cholesterol levels in the blood. Both EPA and DHA are responsible for balancing the workload mechanism of the heart and increases heart efficiency.
- Pomfrets are highly popular among the weight loss freaks as it is high in protein and low in fats which is the best-required diet for weight loss process.
- Those consuming regular pomfrets in their diet, seem to be healthier and more immune comparatively those who never take fish in their diet. This is because it contains many minerals like selenium, zinc, phosphorus, iron, sodium, calcium which are related to strengthening immune power by increasing the metabolic process.
- Moreover, pomfret fish also helps in reducing stress and increases memory power. It also plays role in balancing insulin levels in the blood which ultimately helps diabetes patients.
Shark/சுறா0 out of 5
Sura Fish Benefits
The Health Benefits of Sura meen are endless
- Sura fish increases the secretion of the breast milk
- Sura fish is rich in proteins and other nutritious elements
- Sura fish reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes
- Sura fish is good for health and beauty of skin
- Sura fish contains proteins, vitamin D
- Sura fish is a great source of vitamin B12, selenium
- Sura fish contains Omega-3 fatty acids and iodine
- Sura fish boost the health of brain
Seer Fish/ வஞ்சரம்0 out of 5
Health Benefits of Vanjaram Fish
From the nutritional information above, we can conclude that the fish may give us the health benefits of vanjaram fish. Some benefits we can get form vanjaram fish are:
Good for heart
As we know, fish is high in omega-3 and unsaturated fat. Omega-3 and unsaturated fat are powerful to protect your heart from any cardiovascular diseases. They are also effective in lowering the bad cholesterol within the blood.
Some delectable reasons to include the fish into your diet are the Health Risks of High Levels of Saturated Fat and Cholesterol you may get from consuming too much red meat and chicken.
Sankara/ சங்கரா0 out of 5
Sankara Fish Benefits
Sankara meen has numerous health benefits
- Sankara Fish contains many critical vitamins and minerals
- Sankara fish reduces the levels of cholesterol levels in the blood
- Sankara fish contains nutrients like Omega-3 fatty acids and selenium
- Sankara fish is rich in calcium, potassium and phosphorus that is good for bone and teeth
- Sankara meen contains vitamins such as A, B Complex, D, C
- Sankara fish has low-fat contents
- Sankara fish is good for brain health
Seabass/ கொடுவா0 out of 5
The fat content of Koduva meen is quite low. It is also a good source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which help keep cholesterol levels in check. Omega-3 fatty acids are also linked to good heart and brain health. Protein which is necessary for growth and development is abundant in Barramundi or Koduva.