Indian Salmon / காலா
Rs.120 – Rs.250
- Kaala fish helps to decrease the levels of cholesterol.
- Kaala fish is rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Kaala fish is good in the fight against kidney cancer.
- Kaala fish improves eyesight.
- Kaala fish promotes weight loss.
- Kaala fish helps to gain muscle growth.
- Kaala fish is rich in vitamins and proteins.
- Additional information
Prawn / இறால்0 out of 5
PRAWNS have high protein content and they belong to the shell fish family. Various species of prawns are
Available which are varying in size also. Sizes are normally referred to in counts of 10/20/30/50/100 etc. per kg.Distinct taste and structure of prawns are preferred by all fish eaters. It lends itself to various types of preparation including prawn curry, prawn fry, prawn biryani etc.
Lady fish / கிலங்கன்0 out of 5The ladyfish has high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, proteins, iodine, and vitamin D.
Kalan Fish: Nutritional Benefits
- The fish is low in fat, making it the ideal fish for a low-fat diet.
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids contribute to heart health.
- High levels of protein are key to muscle-building and bone health.
Icing Fish / கடல் விறால்0 out of 5
It has good source of Omega 3 and provides the recommended dietary allowance and saturated fat. It contains low fat Protein source (about 19 grams per serving) with high riboflavin and Vitamin B6 nutrients with Low cholesterol content.
Indian Mackeral / அயிலை மீன்0 out of 5
Mackerel or bangada is good for health as it prevents heart diseases, diabetes and dementia to name a few. Mackerel, known as bangada in hindi, is one of the most widely consumed fish variety in India.
Cola/ கோலா0 out of 5
Excellent source of healthy, extra lean protein and omega-3 fatty acids and rich in niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, phosphorus, and selenium, while being low in saturated fat and low in sodium. Good dietary cure for constipation with diuretic properties too, making it beneficial for those with urinary inflammations.
Sankara/ சங்கரா0 out of 5
Sankara Fish Benefits
Sankara meen has numerous health benefits
- Sankara Fish contains many critical vitamins and minerals
- Sankara fish reduces the levels of cholesterol levels in the blood
- Sankara fish contains nutrients like Omega-3 fatty acids and selenium
- Sankara fish is rich in calcium, potassium and phosphorus that is good for bone and teeth
- Sankara meen contains vitamins such as A, B Complex, D, C
- Sankara fish has low-fat contents
- Sankara fish is good for brain health
Seer Fish/ வஞ்சரம்0 out of 5
Health Benefits of Vanjaram Fish
From the nutritional information above, we can conclude that the fish may give us the health benefits of vanjaram fish. Some benefits we can get form vanjaram fish are:
Good for heart
As we know, fish is high in omega-3 and unsaturated fat. Omega-3 and unsaturated fat are powerful to protect your heart from any cardiovascular diseases. They are also effective in lowering the bad cholesterol within the blood.
Some delectable reasons to include the fish into your diet are the Health Risks of High Levels of Saturated Fat and Cholesterol you may get from consuming too much red meat and chicken.
Sardines /மத்தி மீன்0 out of 5Sardines
Sardines provide 2 grams of heart-healthy omega-3s per 3 ounce serving, which is one of the highest levels of omega-3 and the lowest levels of mercury of any fish. They contain a great source of calcium and Vitamin D, so they support bone health, too.
Squid fish/கடம்பா மீன்0 out of 5
Seabass/ கொடுவா0 out of 5
The fat content of Koduva meen is quite low. It is also a good source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which help keep cholesterol levels in check. Omega-3 fatty acids are also linked to good heart and brain health. Protein which is necessary for growth and development is abundant in Barramundi or Koduva.