Indian Mackeral / அயிலை மீன்
Rs.140 – Rs.280
Mackerel or bangada is good for health as it prevents heart diseases, diabetes and dementia to name a few. Mackerel, known as bangada in hindi, is one of the most widely consumed fish variety in India.
- Additional information
Sankara/ சங்கரா0 out of 5
Sankara Fish Benefits
Sankara meen has numerous health benefits
- Sankara Fish contains many critical vitamins and minerals
- Sankara fish reduces the levels of cholesterol levels in the blood
- Sankara fish contains nutrients like Omega-3 fatty acids and selenium
- Sankara fish is rich in calcium, potassium and phosphorus that is good for bone and teeth
- Sankara meen contains vitamins such as A, B Complex, D, C
- Sankara fish has low-fat contents
- Sankara fish is good for brain health
Barracuda / சீலா மீன்0 out of 5Sheela meen benefits are endless.
Sheela Fish contains omega-3-fatty acids, which are good to cure many health diseases. Sheela Fish helps to reduce the risk of thrombosis. Sheela meen helps to treat anxiety disorder and also streamlines metabolism. Sheela Fish is good for the skin and protects from UV damage.
Squid Rings and Tentacles / கனவா மீன்0 out of 5
Kanava fish has several health benefits:
- It is extremely rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.
- It is rich in many nutrients and vitamins.
- Squid contains zinc and manganese among other things.
The various benefits of kanava fish make it an excellent food to add to your diet.
Sardines /மத்தி மீன்0 out of 5Sardines
Sardines provide 2 grams of heart-healthy omega-3s per 3 ounce serving, which is one of the highest levels of omega-3 and the lowest levels of mercury of any fish. They contain a great source of calcium and Vitamin D, so they support bone health, too.
Cola/ கோலா0 out of 5
Excellent source of healthy, extra lean protein and omega-3 fatty acids and rich in niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, phosphorus, and selenium, while being low in saturated fat and low in sodium. Good dietary cure for constipation with diuretic properties too, making it beneficial for those with urinary inflammations.
White Pomfret / வெள்ளை வாவல்0 out of 5
Pomfret fishes are high in fat content, provides calcium, vitamins A and D, and BÂvitamins, including Vitamin B12. Increased Vitamin B12 makes it important for the nervous system. It also contains good amount of iodine, critical for the thyroid gland. Thus Pomfret is good for eyesight and healthy hair and skin.
Black Pomfret / கருப்பு வாவல்0 out of 5
Benefits of Pomfret Fish
- Pomfret fish improves heart health because it contains omega-3 fatty acids. It also reduces blood pressure by reducing cholesterol levels in the blood. Both EPA and DHA are responsible for balancing the workload mechanism of the heart and increases heart efficiency.
- Pomfrets are highly popular among the weight loss freaks as it is high in protein and low in fats which is the best-required diet for weight loss process.
- Those consuming regular pomfrets in their diet, seem to be healthier and more immune comparatively those who never take fish in their diet. This is because it contains many minerals like selenium, zinc, phosphorus, iron, sodium, calcium which are related to strengthening immune power by increasing the metabolic process.
- Moreover, pomfret fish also helps in reducing stress and increases memory power. It also plays role in balancing insulin levels in the blood which ultimately helps diabetes patients.
Seabass/ கொடுவா0 out of 5
The fat content of Koduva meen is quite low. It is also a good source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which help keep cholesterol levels in check. Omega-3 fatty acids are also linked to good heart and brain health. Protein which is necessary for growth and development is abundant in Barramundi or Koduva.
Trevally / பாறை0 out of 5
Paarai/Parai is a fleshy and tasty seawater fish available throughout the Indian coastal waters and Pacific Oceans. It is also known as Malabar King Fish. It is part of the staple fish basket. October to February is the peak season. Paarai meen comes under the big fish category. The bones of Paarai meen can be easily removed, which is good for children. The colour of the Parai fish is usually a silver overlain by a bluish-grey on the upper side and silvery white on the underside of the fish. It has a single small black spot on the upper margin. Typically, Paarai fish curry and Paarai fish fry are popular delicacy in Tamil Nadu.
Anchovy fish / நெத்திலி0 out of 5
Nethili Fish Benefits
Anchovy fish benefits are endless.
- Nethili fish is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- The bone of Neth1li is rich in calcium, which is good for our bones as well.
- Nethili helps with the reduction of bad cholesterol levels.
- Nethili prevents cardiovascular diseases and is good for people with heart ailments.
- Nethili contains protein, which is good for children. An average fish provides 9 gram of protein and only 55 calories.
- Nethili contains many minerals such as Selenium that is good for prevention of cancer.
- Nethili regulates blood pressure.