Icing Fish / கடல் விறால்
Rs.120 – Rs.250
It has good source of Omega 3 and provides the recommended dietary allowance and saturated fat. It contains low fat Protein source (about 19 grams per serving) with high riboflavin and Vitamin B6 nutrients with Low cholesterol content.
- Additional information
Squid Rings and Tentacles / கனவா மீன்0 out of 5
Kanava fish has several health benefits:
- It is extremely rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.
- It is rich in many nutrients and vitamins.
- Squid contains zinc and manganese among other things.
The various benefits of kanava fish make it an excellent food to add to your diet.
Sankara/ சங்கரா0 out of 5
Sankara Fish Benefits
Sankara meen has numerous health benefits
- Sankara Fish contains many critical vitamins and minerals
- Sankara fish reduces the levels of cholesterol levels in the blood
- Sankara fish contains nutrients like Omega-3 fatty acids and selenium
- Sankara fish is rich in calcium, potassium and phosphorus that is good for bone and teeth
- Sankara meen contains vitamins such as A, B Complex, D, C
- Sankara fish has low-fat contents
- Sankara fish is good for brain health
Squid fish/கடம்பா மீன்0 out of 5
White Pomfret / வெள்ளை வாவல்0 out of 5
Pomfret fishes are high in fat content, provides calcium, vitamins A and D, and BÂvitamins, including Vitamin B12. Increased Vitamin B12 makes it important for the nervous system. It also contains good amount of iodine, critical for the thyroid gland. Thus Pomfret is good for eyesight and healthy hair and skin.
Sardines /மத்தி மீன்0 out of 5Sardines
Sardines provide 2 grams of heart-healthy omega-3s per 3 ounce serving, which is one of the highest levels of omega-3 and the lowest levels of mercury of any fish. They contain a great source of calcium and Vitamin D, so they support bone health, too.
Barracuda / சீலா மீன்0 out of 5Sheela meen benefits are endless.
Sheela Fish contains omega-3-fatty acids, which are good to cure many health diseases. Sheela Fish helps to reduce the risk of thrombosis. Sheela meen helps to treat anxiety disorder and also streamlines metabolism. Sheela Fish is good for the skin and protects from UV damage.
Shark/சுறா0 out of 5
Sura Fish Benefits
The Health Benefits of Sura meen are endless
- Sura fish increases the secretion of the breast milk
- Sura fish is rich in proteins and other nutritious elements
- Sura fish reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes
- Sura fish is good for health and beauty of skin
- Sura fish contains proteins, vitamin D
- Sura fish is a great source of vitamin B12, selenium
- Sura fish contains Omega-3 fatty acids and iodine
- Sura fish boost the health of brain
Anchovy fish / நெத்திலி0 out of 5
Nethili Fish Benefits
Anchovy fish benefits are endless.
- Nethili fish is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- The bone of Neth1li is rich in calcium, which is good for our bones as well.
- Nethili helps with the reduction of bad cholesterol levels.
- Nethili prevents cardiovascular diseases and is good for people with heart ailments.
- Nethili contains protein, which is good for children. An average fish provides 9 gram of protein and only 55 calories.
- Nethili contains many minerals such as Selenium that is good for prevention of cancer.
- Nethili regulates blood pressure.
Seabass/ கொடுவா0 out of 5
The fat content of Koduva meen is quite low. It is also a good source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which help keep cholesterol levels in check. Omega-3 fatty acids are also linked to good heart and brain health. Protein which is necessary for growth and development is abundant in Barramundi or Koduva.
Seer Fish/ வஞ்சரம்0 out of 5
Health Benefits of Vanjaram Fish
From the nutritional information above, we can conclude that the fish may give us the health benefits of vanjaram fish. Some benefits we can get form vanjaram fish are:
Good for heart
As we know, fish is high in omega-3 and unsaturated fat. Omega-3 and unsaturated fat are powerful to protect your heart from any cardiovascular diseases. They are also effective in lowering the bad cholesterol within the blood.
Some delectable reasons to include the fish into your diet are the Health Risks of High Levels of Saturated Fat and Cholesterol you may get from consuming too much red meat and chicken.