Barracuda / சீலா மீன்
Rs.200 – Rs.400
Sheela Fish contains omega-3-fatty acids, which are good to cure many health diseases. Sheela Fish helps to reduce the risk of thrombosis. Sheela meen helps to treat anxiety disorder and also streamlines metabolism. Sheela Fish is good for the skin and protects from UV damage.
- Additional information
Anchovy fish / நெத்திலி0 out of 5
Nethili Fish Benefits
Anchovy fish benefits are endless.
- Nethili fish is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- The bone of Neth1li is rich in calcium, which is good for our bones as well.
- Nethili helps with the reduction of bad cholesterol levels.
- Nethili prevents cardiovascular diseases and is good for people with heart ailments.
- Nethili contains protein, which is good for children. An average fish provides 9 gram of protein and only 55 calories.
- Nethili contains many minerals such as Selenium that is good for prevention of cancer.
- Nethili regulates blood pressure.
Squid fish/கடம்பா மீன்0 out of 5
Squid Rings and Tentacles / கனவா மீன்0 out of 5
Kanava fish has several health benefits:
- It is extremely rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.
- It is rich in many nutrients and vitamins.
- Squid contains zinc and manganese among other things.
The various benefits of kanava fish make it an excellent food to add to your diet.
White Pomfret / வெள்ளை வாவல்0 out of 5
Pomfret fishes are high in fat content, provides calcium, vitamins A and D, and BÂvitamins, including Vitamin B12. Increased Vitamin B12 makes it important for the nervous system. It also contains good amount of iodine, critical for the thyroid gland. Thus Pomfret is good for eyesight and healthy hair and skin.
Lady fish / கிலங்கன்0 out of 5The ladyfish has high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, proteins, iodine, and vitamin D.
Kalan Fish: Nutritional Benefits
- The fish is low in fat, making it the ideal fish for a low-fat diet.
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids contribute to heart health.
- High levels of protein are key to muscle-building and bone health.
Sardines /மத்தி மீன்0 out of 5Sardines
Sardines provide 2 grams of heart-healthy omega-3s per 3 ounce serving, which is one of the highest levels of omega-3 and the lowest levels of mercury of any fish. They contain a great source of calcium and Vitamin D, so they support bone health, too.
Cola/ கோலா0 out of 5
Excellent source of healthy, extra lean protein and omega-3 fatty acids and rich in niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, phosphorus, and selenium, while being low in saturated fat and low in sodium. Good dietary cure for constipation with diuretic properties too, making it beneficial for those with urinary inflammations.
Emperor / விலை மீன்0 out of 5Vilai Meen Benefits
- Vilai Meen (Emperor) has high content of proteins and phosphorus.
- Vilai Meen (Emperor) is a very low calorie fish.
- Vilai Meen (Emperor) is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Vilai Meen (Emperor) helps in brain development that regulates blood pressure.
Shark/சுறா0 out of 5
Sura Fish Benefits
The Health Benefits of Sura meen are endless
- Sura fish increases the secretion of the breast milk
- Sura fish is rich in proteins and other nutritious elements
- Sura fish reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes
- Sura fish is good for health and beauty of skin
- Sura fish contains proteins, vitamin D
- Sura fish is a great source of vitamin B12, selenium
- Sura fish contains Omega-3 fatty acids and iodine
- Sura fish boost the health of brain
Seabass/ கொடுவா0 out of 5
The fat content of Koduva meen is quite low. It is also a good source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which help keep cholesterol levels in check. Omega-3 fatty acids are also linked to good heart and brain health. Protein which is necessary for growth and development is abundant in Barramundi or Koduva.